AddMe - Search Engine Optimization Book Printing Forum: International Interest for Short-run, Digitally Printed Books

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

International Interest for Short-run, Digitally Printed Books

I check my blog to learn from where my readers come periodically. To date, I have had readers from outside the United States from:

Australia
Belgium
Canada
Chile
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
France
Germany
Ghana
Great Britain
India
Iran
Japan
Korea
Mexico
Romania
Russia
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
Vietnam

This broad-based, international readership confirms a worldwide demand for short-run, digital book printing. Consider the opportunity of printing several copies of a single book in each of these countries. Book printing is experiencing The Long Tail phenomenon.

Thank you to my readers from throughout the world.

If you enjoyed reading this, please forward the URL to colleagues who might also enjoy it, http://bookprint.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home